- Two Sign Ups will be published THIS Saturday May 30 around noon; one for the June 4 Shotgun “Beat the Pro” and one for the luncheon afterwards. They will both have early deadlines of Monday night, so watch for them.
- Greendale Women’s Tournament – Tuesday, June 23 – Greendale Golf Course is hosting a women’s tournament. It will be two-person teams, so find a partner and join the fun! Click here for more information and to open a printable application.
- We are not playing lift clean and place as a routine. Third annoucement about this, so please read this paragraph to the end!! There are two conditions when you may lift clean and place in the fairway (never in the rough): 1) If it’s cart path only or 2) If your ball lands in the wide seeded strip cutting through some of the fairways which has not fully grown in, you may lift clean and place your ball on some grass, no closer to the hole. Even though Greendale has removed the GUR ropes, you may improve your lie only in that area until further notice. This does not apply to the part of the seeded strip extending into the rough.
- Day Outings – Volunteers are needed to organize a couple of GWGA day outings within the metropolitan area. Never done this before? Not a hard job and Lucinda will help guide you. It is easy to do, involves picking a course and date, getting members signed up and calling the course to make tee times. Lucinda will help you, so contact her if you can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Time changes – June 11 our start times will be moved up to 7:30. Those in the first 3 tee times need to arrive by 7:00 a.m. Next 3 times by 7:30 and everyone else by 7:45.
- Membership Lists available for printing. If you want a membership list of any type (email list or 2-page hardcopy printable list with addresses and phone #s) you can find these by going here, and opening whichever list you want.
- Scores, and Weekly Wins are posted on the schedule every week. click here.