Each Sunday at 7 p.m. the tee time sign up will be available on line. The sign up will describe the game being played and other notices from the tournament/HC chair about play for the following Thursday. Read and follow sign-up details every week.
When a player signs up she will receive an email confirmation and an email reminder will be sent the day prior to the tee time. At any time, a player may also see all active Greendale signups by going to the sign-up page on the website.
If a player has questions or concerns about tee-times or sign-ups, she may email the tournament/HC chair at Greendalewomen@gmail.com.
Sign up reminders include:
- Sign up yourself only
- Guests: Any member may bring a guest. To sign up a guest, contact the tournament/HC chair before Tuesday night at 8 p.m. Guests may only play 3 times over a season without joining
- Read and follow sign-up details every week
- If a player cannot play after signing up –
- If it is before 8 p.m. Tuesday night, please go to the sign up and delete the Sign-up online; no need to email or call anyone
- If it is after 8 p.m. Tuesday night, email Greendalewomen@gmail.com or wait until 8 a.m. Wednesday morning and call or text Ann McClung at 703-627-6117; leave voice message if no answer
- If it is Thursday morning, call the pro shop 703-971-3788 and ask for the member in charge (opener in the first tee group) for that morning or make sure that the person you talked to writes down your name to give the member in charge when she arrives.