Each Sunday at 7 p.m. the tee time SignUp Genius will be published. You will NOT receive an email. Members are responsible for going directly to signupgenius.com after 7 p.m. and logging in to your account. Then look for “Sign Ups I’ve been invited to”. There you will find your invite from Greendale (as well as any other SUG invites you receive via SUG from other people/organizations).
After you sign up you will receive an email confirmation and a reminder prior to your tee time. At anytime you may also see all active Greendale signup by going to the sign up page on the website.
If at anytime you have questions or concerns about tee-times or sign-ups, you may email Tournament Chairs at Greendale@cox.net. It is recommended you use this email versus a personal email as a tournament chair may go out of town and this is a group email, 5 board members are on here and one of them will be available to help.
- Sign up yourself only.
- Guests: You may bring a guest. To sign up a guest, contact the tournament chair before Tuesday night at 8 p.m. Guests may only play 3 times over a season without joining.
- Read and follow sign-up details every week.
- After you sign-up, if you find out you cannot play:
- If it is before 8 p.m. Tuesday night please go to the sign up and Delete your Sign-up online; you do not need to email or call anyone.
- If it is after 8 p.m. Tuesday night you may email Greendale@cox.net or wait until 8 a.m. Wednesday morning and call or text Michelle Moldenhauer at 703-966-6180; leave voice message if no answer.
- If it is Thursday morning, call the pro shop 703/971-3788 and ask for the member in charge for that morning or make sure the person you speak with writes down your name to give the member in charge when she arrives.
- Tee times are scheduled at 9 minute intervals.
- Tee times start at 8 a.m. in April, May, September, and October. For first three tee times, be at club house by 7:30 a.m. All other times at least 30 minutes prior, and if rain is in the forecast arrive, 45 minutes early.
- Tee times start at 7:30 a.m. in June, July and August; for first three tee times, be at club house by 7:00 a.m. All others 30 min prior and if rain is in the forecast, arrive 45 minutes early.
- SHOT GUN STARTS/CAPT CHOICE . Watch the sign-ups for start times and details.